Monday, June 16, 2008

Moving Forward

Morning! I'm really tired, not much sleep and it's really HOT!

I finally stopped by the store and got some more purple beads and took apart the bracelet I started, seperated some beads and started again. I'm much happier with the newer version than with the 1st one. I still haven't found my brown fringed bracelet. I know I have it lying around somewhere.

I haven't been around to much on my forums or posting for that matter. I just feel so drained most of the time. I'm going to try and work a little bit on the bracelet everyday till I get it finished.

I did buy some fabric over the weekend, just a scrap piece. It's going to be turned into a hippy messenger type bag. I just need to find a nice coordinating color as the liner. I'm actually somewhat looking forward to working on that. I found another small box of fabric and trim that I forgot where it was. I knew I had more than what was there and felt like I was missing stuff, but I found it. YEAH! I just need to go through that box and see what I want to keep and what I don't need anymore, fun.

No comments: