Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's Hot!

We've been hitting triple digits lately or very close to triple digits. All I want to do really is sleep and stay cool. Since I haven't finished the purple fringe bracelet, I thought I'd share some pictures.

I love taking pictures of clouds. Clouds all white and fluffy, storm clouds, sunrise or sunset, I love to take their picture. I wish I had a better camera or atleast the wide angle lens attachment.

Enjoy!

This is an altered pictures. I was playing around in PhotoShop.


This is just an interesting picture. Unfortunately the picture really doesn't capture the intensity of the color and the shape of the cloud.


I thought this was an interesting formation. Kinda reminds me of some type of dinosaur. It was taken the same day as the photo above, same cloud formation.


Just an interesting lonely cloud.


This photo kinda looks like somebody sitting adjusting their hat.

No comments: