Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Journey of Creation

A new blog, A new day. This is a step forward into expressing my creativity.


What does creativity mean to me?
I've spent time thinking about this question. Creativity is my outlet of expression. As far back as I can remember I've always done something creative, drawing, writing, crochet, sewing, always something. Creativity is the release valve on the steam pressure cooker of my life.
I enjoy working with many different materials. I don't have one specific set design, I just go with my flow. I get inspiration from everywhere.



Examples of my work:
CF style inspired dragon.



Crystal and Tourmaline bracelet

Wire ring I made for my daughter.
Beaded art doll necklace
My craft bag that I designed and sewed.


As you can see I work with several different things. I also sculpt, crochet, cross-stitch, paint ceramics, knitting, scrapbooking, some paper/fiber crafts. I draw on occassion. I do what I like whichever idea and medium pull at me.


























No comments: