Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wee Update

Didn't get much done over the weekend. I did finish getting Celebration of Dance doll sewed up, beads chosen and a face. I've decided to go with a mirror face instead of a polymer face. Right now I just don't have any polymer faces that fit the doll. I figure that a mirror would be better suited. When you look into the dolls face, you see your reflection, your inner you dancing. I'm hoping to start the beading process tonight. I tried over the weekend but nothing wanted to cooperate.

I still need to finish the 4th scarf I started working on. I still need to do some mending and alterations. Some of my clothes look like I'm wearing a tent or that my butt sags down to my knees. LOL! I did manage to repair the seams on my tennis shoes. I hate when the threads pop and there isn't anything else wrong with the shoes.

I just have so much stuff to do and not enough room, but I'm trying. I'll try to get some pics up of the doll before the end of the week and anything else I've managed to work on other than mending/alterations stuff.

No comments: