Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Home for the Holidays

With Christmas and New Years just days away and my vacation starting tomorrow. WOOHOO!

I did start on hat #3 and I just have to finish it off and I'm done. Honestly, I don't like it. I thought the yarn would be pretty but nooooooooo. Don't get me wrong, the yarn is pretty just not for this project and it's to delicate to painstakingly take it apart. I have decided that i'm going to give it to my youngest brothers baby's mama. MUWAHAHAHAHA!

I bought more yarn, something even more fun than the yarn I had picked out for my 5yr old niece. I also pulled out this ohhhh so extremely soft yarn by phentex that I got from the Big Lots store for a buck that I'm going to turn into a skinny scarf. Sometimes I can find good yarn cheap there, like the bulky black chenille I made my 1st hat from. I also bought myself another kniffty knitter loom (flower loom) and a kniffty knitter loom project book. I had a few coupons so I took advantage of them.


I won't be back until after the holidays and I really hope I have more projects to share. It's been so long that I've actually made more than a few things and still desiring to make more. It feels good but I just don't seem to have enough time in a day. I will over the holidays because this year, sadly, won't be driving to see family. My car is not in any condition to make the 3hr drive and I really don't want to risk it and plus, don't have the funds for gas and stuff. So, we are going to have a belated christmas (income tax) gathering. LOL! I will be at MY home for the holidays this year instead of at family.

No comments: