Thursday, December 18, 2008

Poor Workmanship

Hello!

I got pictures. I posted about these items yesterday and how shoddy the workmanship is. I was taking the pictures last night and my camera just didn't want to look at them. I could see the flaws, the lack of effort and the evident lack of pride and care for the work. It was making me mad all over again. I know the pictures aren't the greatest but I was working on limited time. The batteries in the camera were about to die and it was really late and I just didn't have time to set up a lighting.















2 comments:

Chrisy said...

muuuummmm...just hope she didn't pay much for these...best of luck with your project!

Charlene said...

Good gosh, those are terrible! Who is this 'artist'? Then again, a better name would be 'kid crafter'? What a shame that a memory could be tinged by crappy workmanship.