Monday, December 29, 2008

Goodbye Holidays

I'm really ready for the holidays to be over, in fact I'm ready for this entire year to be over. First half of my christmas vacation was me running fever and feeling like death warmed over. I still feel really crappy because i'm still sick and I got news I never wanted to hear but that's not something I want to talk about or think about, for that matter. My mom ended up in the hospital for a couple of days because of pnuemonia, she's home now and doing better. I got to see my cousin that I haven't seen in like 8-10yrs. We had a nice christmas, most of our gifts were for my 4yr old niece. One of my uncles gave my daughter a Yamaha keyboard and she was THRILLED to pieces. She didn't care that it was used. 1st thing she said was " I can hit more than one key now". I'm surprised she hasn't run the batteries down in it yet. I have to go and get an AC adapter for it. The nicest gift I got was from the hubby, a professional airbrush kit, I just have to wait on the compressor portion of it now. I'm so tired, I need more sleep. LOL! It's really quiet at work and has been all day. Most people are still on vacation. We've only had one person come in and that was to drop something off for service work.

I'm really hoping that after all the holidays are said and done that I can finally get to sit down and breathe and maybe create some new stuff. Right now, no ideas cause i'm full of brain fog (sinuses). BLEH!

No comments: