Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Remembering A Beader

Hello!

I just wanted to share a few things today. I used to be a very active member on the delphi forum boards. Bead Art was my first. They are an amazing bunch of beaders and just all around Amazing people. I haven't been around as much or beading as much or anything that much for several years now. They have lifted my spirits on so many occassions. There was a very special beader on this forum that not only was she a wealth of information, but such a generous, caring and kind soul, I miss her. Cindy McCornack was a wonderful woman who is dearly missed. She passed away in 2005 from her battle with cancer. She started a project but unfortunately God had other plans for her and she was not able to finish it. Every member who joined decided that we would finish it in her honor. It's been a few years in the making but it's now finished. I feel honored and privilidged to have been apart of this amazing project. I want to thank Dulcey for sending the email letting everyone know it was finally finished.

For more information regardy Cindy and the Beaded project please take a look at Dulcey's blog and the Etsy store set up in Cindy's honor to raise money for cancer research.


Dulcey's blog


Remebering Cindy Etsy store

I was fortunate enough to be one of the beaders on the .
Mystery Panel #2

1 comment:

Dulcey said...

Thank you for posting this, Melissa - and thank you so much for participating in the project. I'm so pleased we were able to finish it for Cindy.