Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend creation

I finished the last bit of sewing I needed to do on my leather cuff bracelet. It is now done, done, done. I don't think i'm going to add any little extra's to it though it still feels like it needs something. I'll just let it sit and stew for a bit.

edited to add (4-19-10) I gave this bracelet to Zoe Jakes of Beats Antique after the concert at Stubb's in Austin, TX.







I started another wearable piece and finished. Okay, I'm not totally finished, I need to change out all the crystals cause they aren't blingy enough. I used plastic scrapbooking crystals. Yes, I said plastic. I know I should be tarred and featherd for that but, they work so good at the positioning and design. The plastic crystals have a sticky back on them, not a permanent sticky but enough to help with working out a design. Unfortunately I don't have the right size crystals in the color I want to use so I need to get some more. BLEH! If I have to, I can use a back up color but I dunno. I've got so much on my mind right now that it isn't totally thinking straight.



No comments: