Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Spring Cleaning

PHEW! I think I'm done with my Spring Cleaning. Okay, probably not.. LOL! I did just recently come across some more stuff, AHHHHH! I think I'm just about ready to start taking pictures for posting. I had planned on doing that this past weekend but I never got around to it. Just thinking about all that photo taking, editing, descriptions, listing, my head started hurting. I think it's my allergies and not so much the huge task before me. HeHe!

Right now the only thing I seem to have on my mind creatively is sewing projects. I have a pair of wrap pants to sew and hem. I also have a pair of arm warmers I'm making and I have an apron to make. I should have made that apron like a few years ago. It's supposed to be for my grandmother. I know shame on me, no really SHAME ON ME! I have several projects I need to do for my grandmother.

The urge to create is there, just still not much UMPH! to get the projects done, much less written down. I've been in this funk now for about 5-6yrs, the last 2-3yrs being the worst. Le' Sigh! I'll get back to my creating sooner or later. I just think I really need this purging of materials to get things back into a better perspective. I have so much stuff in such a small place that it literally becomes overwhelming trying to find or create something.

Hopefully by next week, i'll be at a point to either sit down and make something and show pictures or atleast being able to sit down and make something.

No comments: