Thursday, August 12, 2010

Been Awhile

It's been awhile since I've posted anything to this blog. I'm seriously lacking here, shame on me. Honestly, I haven't really made anything lately, so to speak.

I have been trying to get the DIY (doityourself) forum on tribe into doing project themes. I'm hoping that it would help my creativity and get me a bit more motivated. I'm the head honcho for this so if I'm the one starting it, I should also be participating. So far, I've only done one of the project themes and actually finished. The first theme thing didn't go over so well but I didn't start that one, I just kinda took over. I had something in mind for the project but just didn't get around to it. I still don't have much motivation.

So here are a few pics of stuff i've made in the last few months or I'm currently working on.

Velvet patchwork zill bag:

Repurposed sari:
Before being cut- Pallu





Here is the in works of the skirt I turned the sari into.

No comments: