Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm still here

I know it's been awhile. The past few months have been a bit hectic to say the least. As far as craftiness goes, it's been about non-existent production wise. I have plenty of ideas which I really need to write down before I forget them. Right now I'm somewhat focusing on getting some things organized and sorted out. I started belly dance class about 3-4 weeks ago and i've been focusing on that some. Most of the ideas and designs coming to me are belly dance related. I'm hoping that in the next week or two that life will slow down a bit and give me some time after I get some things sorted. It's time for some spring cleaning and I want to get that out of the way before I start working on things again. So, I'm still here and I miss creating but other things are taking precedence right now.

No comments: