Monday, November 2, 2009

Knit and Crochet

I finished the knitted scarf I was working on as a christmas present. PHew! One down and a few more to go. I have about 5 different color combinations I want to work on. I started a new scarf last night but the yarn didn't want to be knitted so I had to resort to using the largest crochet hook that I have. The yarn combo I'm using doesn't like to slide over itself very well, so that's why the knitting wasn't cooperating. I think I like it using the crochet hook better. On the other hand the crochet hook is a bit awkard to use, it says it's a 15.50mm size hook. It's much bigger than what I normally work with so there is a bit of a learning curve, but it's interesting to use. So far I like how it's turning out, shouldn't take me to long to finish this one so that I can start on the next one. I was thinking of doing something in UT colors next but not sure yet.

No comments: